2020年9月17日 星期四

 追尋 Seeking

      追尋 Seeking       2020_0916      23x35cm      calligraphy

 

釋文

遙遠的追尋,你笛聲熱切的呼喚!

O Far-to-seek, O the keen call of thy flute!

R.Tagore, The Gardener 5

 

原文如下

5
 
I am restless. I am athirst for faraway things.
我心不安。我渴望着遠方事物。
 
My soul goes out in a longing to touch the skirt of the dim distance.
我的魂出很想觸摸幽暗遠處的裙缘。
 
O Great Beyond O the keen call of thy flute

呵,偉大的上蒼,呵,你笛聲熱切的呼唤!
 
I forget I ever forget that I have no wings to fly that I am bound in this spot evermore.

我忘了,我是忘,我没有飛翔的,我永遠停在同一點上

 
I am eager and wakeful I am a stranger in a strange land.

我切望清醒,我是異鄉的一個異客。
 
Thy breath comes to me whispering an impossible hope.
你的息向我透露不可能的希望。
 
Thy tongue is known to my heart as its very own.
你語深得我心如其自得
 
O Far-to-seek O the keen call of thy flute

,遥遠的追尋,你笛聲熱切的呼唤!
 
I forget I ever forget that I know not the way that I have not the winged horse.

我忘了,我是忘,我不得路,我也没有長翅膀
 
I am listless I am a wanderer in my heart.

我心,我是自己心中的流浪者。
 
In the sunny haze of the languid hours what vast vision of thine takes shape in the blue of the sky

 
在疲倦光的日霭中,你大的幻象在藍空中顯現
 
O Farthest end O the keen call of thy flute

呵,遠方的盡頭,呵,你笛聲熱切的呼唤!
 
I forget I ever forget that the gates are shut everywhere in the house where I dwell alone

我忘了,我是忘,在我居的房,所有的户都是緊閉的!

 

 

詩人常覺心神不寧」,因為他聽到遠方笛聲熱切的呼喚」,他領會到上蒼「透露給他一個不可能的希望」。

 

詩人永不厭倦的追尋這些虛幻,「忘記」自己也是個常人,「沒有翅膀」,也沒有飛馬」,而且門戶緊閉」。

 

他的工作很沒效率,似乎只是徒勞。

 

但他永遠熱情奔放,他無法抗拒遠方笛聲熱切的呼喚,他要不斷的追尋。

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁