歌 Songs
歌 Songs 22x34cm calligraphy 2020_0919
釋文;
歌是不能教的。
Songs can never be taught.
R.Tagore詩, The Gardener 6
原文如下:
6
The tame bird was in a cage, the free bird was in the forest.
馴鳥在籠子裡,自由的鳥在樹林中。
They met when the time came, it was a decree of fate.
他們到時就會相遇,這是命中注定的。
The free bird cries, "O my love,
let us fly to wood."
自由的鳥說:"啊,我愛,讓我們飛到樹林裡去吧。"
The cage bird whisper, "Come hither, let us both live in the cage."
籠中的鳥小聲說:"到這裡來吧,讓我們都住在籠子裡。"
Says the free bird, "Among bars, where is there room to spread one's wings?"
自由的鳥說:"在柵欄裡,哪有展翅的餘地?"
"Alas," cries the cage bird, "I should not know where to sit perched in the sky."
"唉呀,"籠中的鳥說,"在天空中我不曉得到哪裡去棲息。"
The free bird cries, "My darling, sing the songs of the woodlands."
自由的鳥叫說:"親愛的,唱起森林之歌吧。"
The cage bird says, "Sit by my side, I'll teach you the speech of the learned."
籠中的鳥說:"坐在我旁邊,我要教你說學者語言。"
The forest bird cries, "No, ah no! songs can never be taught."
樹林之鳥叫說:"不,不!歌是不能教的。"
The cage bird says, "Alas for me, I know not the songs of the woodlands."
籠中之鳥說:"唉呀,我不會唱林野之歌。"
Their love is intense with longing, but they never can fly wing to wing.
他們的愛情因渴望而更熱烈,但是他們不能比翼雙飛。
Through the bars of the cage they look, and vain is their wish to know each other.
他們隔欄相望,無法滿足相知的心願。
They flutter their wings in yearning, and sing,
"Come closer, my love!"。、
他們愛慕的拍著翅膀,唱著:"靠近一點,我愛!"
The free bird cries, "It cannot be, I fear the closed doors of the cage,"
自由的鳥叫說:"不行,我怕這籠子緊閉的門。"
The cage bird whispers, "Alas, my
wings are powerless and dead."
籠裡的鳥低聲說:"糟糕,我的翅膀無力,已經死了。"
藝術生命最重要的養分就是自由。
藝術在人間,就像小鳥在樹林中,不需要外力干涉,它就會自然成長,開花結果。
如果那些自作聰明的政客試圖操縱藝術,只能摧殘它。
藝術教育也一樣,自由成長才能健康茁壯。籠中的鸚鵡會說人類的語言嗎?那是騙人的。揠苗助長的結果是戕害天才。
泰戈爾認為:籠裡的鳥和原野中的鳥「到時就會相遇」,是「命中註定的」。只要野鳥仍在樹林中,鳥聲自然的歌唱就不會停止;我們只要用心聆聽,不需要幫助牠們唱得更好。



0 個意見:
張貼留言
訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁