一顆心 A Heart
一顆心 A Heart calligraphy 21x30cm
2020_0305
釋文:
但是它是一顆心 怎知哪裡是它的岸 哪裡是底
But it is a heart, my beloved. Where are its
shores and its bottom?
Tagore詩_The Gardener_28
原文如下:
28
Your questioning eyes are sad. They seem to know my meaning as the moon would fathom the sea.
你質疑的眼光是悲愁的。它要了解我的意思,好像月亮想探测大海。
I have bared my life before your eyes from end to end, with nothing hidden or held back. That is why you know me not.
我已經把我的生命從頭到腳,全部暴露在你的眼前,没有任何隱秘和保留。因此你不認得我。
If it were only a gem I could break it into a hundred pieces and string them into a chain to put on your neck
假如它是一塊玉,我就能把它碎成千百颗粒,串成項鍊掛在你的頸上。
If it were only a flower, round and small and sweet, I could pluck it from its stem to set it in your hair.
假如它是一朵花,圓圓小小香香的,我就能從枝上摘來戴在你的頭髮上。
But it is a heart, my beloved. Where are its shores and its bottom?
但是它是一顆心,我的愛人。怎知哪裡是它的岸哪裡是底?
You know not the limits of this kingdom, still you are its queen.
你不知道這王國的疆域,但你仍是這王國的女王。
If it were only a moment of pleasure it would flower in an easy smile, and you could see it and read it in a moment.
假如它是片刻的歡愉,它将在喜笑中開花,你立刻就會看到、懂得了。
If it were merely a pain it would melt in limpid tears, reflecting its inmost secret without a word.
假如它是一陣痛苦,它將融化成晶瑩的眼淚,不著一字地反映出它最深的秘密。
But it is love, my beloved.
但是它是愛,我的愛人。
Its pleasure and pain are boundless, and endless its wants and wealth.
它的歡樂和痛苦是無邊的,它的需求和財富是無盡的。
It is as near to you as your life, but you can never wholly know it.
它和你親近得像你的生命一樣,但是你永遠不能完全了解它。
詩人以為當他苦心完成一首詩的時候,他已經表達得夠清楚了:但是仍然有許多讀者要問詩人:「這首詩的內涵是什麼?你要表達的是什麼?」
古今中外的藝術家無不盡力讓他的作品能被更多的人欣賞,但創作與欣賞之間的隔閡卻常存在。也許B. Croce 的見解有助於讀者重拾信心,他說:「美感不在作品上,而是在欣賞者的心裡。」在這觀念之下,欣賞者「仍是這(美感)王國的女王」,他只是在提醒位尊責重的道理。


0 個意見:
張貼留言
訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁