2021年1月4日 星期一

 

醉 Drunk

        醉 Drunk                                  23x34cm                        calligraphy                       2020_0710


釋文:   

瘋子,酒鬼,我要跟隨你,沉淪墮落!

Mad, superbly drunk, I will follow you,and be drunken and go to the dogs!

R.Tagore詩, The Gardener 42

 

原文如下


42
 
O mad
, superbly drunk;
啊,瘋子、醉鬼;
 
If you kick open your doors and play the fool in public
;
如果你踢開大門在眾人面前装瘋;
 
If you empty your bag in a night
, and snap your fingers at prudence;
如果你在一夜之間傾家蕩產,對莊重輕蔑的彈著指頭;
 
If you walk in curious paths and play with useless things
;
如果你走上歪路,遊手好閒;

Reck not rhyme or reason
;
觸犯法規和習俗;
 
If unfurling your sails before the storm you snap the rudder in two
,
如果你在風暴前扯起船帆,把船舵劈成兩半,
 
Then I will follow you
, comrade, and be drunken and go to the dogs.
那麼我就要跟随你,伙伴,喝得爛醉,堕落沉淪。
 
I have wasted my days and nights in the company of steady wise neighbors 
我已在穩重聪明的街坊人群中虚度了日日夜夜。
 
Much knowing has turned my hair grey
, and much watching has made my sight dim.
過多的知識使我白了頭髮,過多的觀察使我眼力模糊。
 
For years I have gathered and heaped up scraps and fragments of them
:
多年來我積攒了許多瑣碎的東西;
 
Crush them and dance upon them
, and scatter them all to the winds.
把它們摔碎,踩在上面跳舞,把它們撒到風中去吧。
 
For I know 'tis the height of wisdom to be drunken and go to the dogs.
因為我知道喝得爛醉而堕落沉淪是最高的智慧。
 
Let all crooked scruples vanish
, let me hopelessly lose my way.
讓一切歪曲的顧慮消失吧,讓我無望地迷失路途。
 
Let a gust of wild giddiness come and sweep me away from my anchors.
讓一陣旋風吹來,把我連船錨一齊捲走。
 
The world is peopled with worthies
, and workers, useful and clever.
世界上多的是高尚的人,勤勞的人,有用又聪明的人。
 
There are men who are easily first
, and men who come decently after.
有的從容地走在前頭,有的莊重地跟在後面。
 
Let them be happy and prosper
, and let me be foolishly futile.
讓他們快樂興隆吧,讓我傻呆無用吧。
 
For I know 'tis the end of all works to be drunken and go to the dogs.
因為我知道爛醉和沉淪是一切勞苦的结局。
 
I swear to surrender this moment all claims to the ranks of the decent.
我此刻誓將一切權益讓给正人君人。
 
I let go my pride of learning and judgment of right and of wrong.
我抛棄我學識的自豪和是非判斷的威望。
 
I'll shatter memory's vessel
, scattering the last the drop of tears.
我打碎記憶的罐子,揮灑最后的眼淚。
 
With the foam of the berry-red wine I will bathe and brighten my laughter.
用紅酒的泡沫洗澡,使我的歡笑放出光芒。
 
The badge of the civil and staid I'll tear into shreds for the nonce.
撕裂温良恭儉讓的胸章。
 
I'll take the holy vow to be worthless
, to be drunken and go to the dogs.
我將發誓做個廢人,喝得爛醉而堕落沉淪。


灑脫奔放,暢快淋漓!

 泰戈爾跟李白一樣崇尚自由,歌頌醉酒。他們都不喜歡偽善,厭惡鄉愿和平庸。他們寧願犧牲名望和威權,只希望靈魂擺脫世俗的羈綁,在浪漫激情中奔躍飛翔;他們重視熱情和純真,超脫規範和細節。

 「堕落沉淪」只是誇張之詞,詩歌裡的放浪是對現實壓力之掙扎。

 詩歌不引誘人墮落,他只是想讓在苦海中浮沉的芸芸眾生讀起來痛快而已。我們讀這首詩時,平凡而苦悶的心靈隨著活潑的詩句,從現實中解脫,自由奔馳:我們的生命變得清新而舒暢!

 這首詩也提醒我們:純真快活原是人的本性,不要把自己偽裝成「正人君子」,應該時常從生命深處把誠實善良的珍貴寶藏找出來呼吸新鮮的空氣,創造的活力才得以繼續自由飛翔。 

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁