2021年1月4日 星期一

 

Drunk

        醉 Drunk                                  23x34cm                        calligraphy                       2020_0710


釋文:   

瘋子,酒鬼,我要跟隨你,沉淪墮落!

Mad superbly drunk, I will follow youand be drunken and go to the dogs!

R.Tagore, The Gardener 42

 

原文如下


42
 
O mad
superbly drunk
瘋子醉鬼
 
If you kick open your doors and play the fool in public

如果你踢開大門眾人面前装
 
If you empty your bag in a night
and snap your fingers at prudence
如果你在一夜之間傾家蕩產對莊重輕蔑的彈著指頭
 
If you walk in curious paths and play with useless things

如果你走上歪路遊手好閒

Reck not rhyme or reason

觸犯法規和習俗
 
If unfurling your sails before the storm you snap the rudder in two

如果你在風暴前扯起船帆,把船舵劈成兩半,
 
Then I will follow you
comrade and be drunken and go to the dogs.
我就要跟随你,伙伴,喝得醉,堕落沉淪
 
I have wasted my days and nights in the company of steady wise neighbors 
重聪明的街坊人群中虚度了日日夜夜。
 
Much knowing has turned my hair grey
and much watching has made my sight dim.
過多的知識使我白了頭髮過多察使我眼力模糊。
 
For years I have gathered and heaped up scraps and fragments of them

多年攒了碎的西;
 
Crush them and dance upon them
and scatter them all to the winds.
它們摔碎,在上面跳舞,把它們撒中去吧。
 
For I know 'tis the height of wisdom to be drunken and go to the dogs.
我知道喝得醉而堕落沉淪是最高的智慧。
 
Let all crooked scruples vanish
let me hopelessly lose my way.
一切歪曲的顧慮吧,望地迷失路途。
 
Let a gust of wild giddiness come and sweep me away from my anchors.
,把我齊捲走。
 
The world is peopled with worthies
and workers useful and clever.
世界上多的是高尚的人,勤勞的人,有用又聪明的人
 
There are men who are easily first
and men who come decently after.
有的容地走在前,有的重地面。
 
Let them be happy and prosper
and let me be foolishly futile.
樂興隆吧,我傻呆用吧。
 
For I know 'tis the end of all works to be drunken and go to the dogs.
我知道和沉淪是一切勞苦的结局。
 
I swear to surrender this moment all claims to the ranks of the decent.
我此刻誓一切權益讓给正人君人。
 
I let go my pride of learning and judgment of right and of wrong.
我抛學識的自豪和是非判斷的威望
 
I'll shatter memory's vessel
scattering the last the drop of tears.
我打碎記憶罐子揮灑最后的眼
 
With the foam of the berry-red wine I will bathe and brighten my laughter.
用紅酒的泡沫洗澡,使我的歡放出光芒
 
The badge of the civil and staid I'll tear into shreds for the nonce.
撕裂温儉讓的胸章
 
I'll take the holy vow to be worthless
to be drunken and go to the dogs.
將發個廢人,喝得醉而堕落沉淪


灑脫奔放暢快淋漓

 泰戈爾跟李白一樣崇尚自由,歌頌醉酒。他們都不喜歡偽善,厭惡鄉愿和平庸。他們寧願犧牲名望和威權,只希望靈魂擺脫世俗的羈綁,在浪漫激情中奔躍飛翔;他們重視熱情和純真,超脫規範和細節。

 堕落沉淪」只是誇張之詞,詩歌裡的放浪是對現實壓力之掙扎。

 詩歌不引誘人墮落,他只是想讓在苦海中浮沉的芸芸眾生讀起來痛快而已。我們讀這首詩時,平凡而苦悶的心靈隨著活潑的詩句,從現實中解脫,自由奔馳:我們的生命變得清新而舒暢!

 這首詩也提醒我們:純真快活原是人的本性,不要把自己偽裝成「正人君子」,應該時常從生命深處把誠實善良的珍貴寶藏找出來呼吸新鮮的空氣,創造的活力才得以繼續自由飛翔。 

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁