2021年7月17日 星期六

 I am caught 我被捕了




















I Am Caught 我被捕了    23x35cm    2021_0717

 

釋文

當我的心被幸福的洪水捲走時請原諒我危險的放縱

When my heart is borne away by the flood of happiness, do not smile at my perilous abandonment.

R. Tagore, Gardener 33

原文如下

 

33 

I love you, beloved. Forgive me my love.
我愛你,愛人,請寬恕我的愛。
 
Like a bird losing its way I am caught.
像一隻迷途的鳥我被捕了。
 
When my heart was shaken it lost its veil and was naked, Cover it with pity, beloved, and forgive me my love.
當我的心震顫時,面紗掉了,全身赤裸。用憐憫遮掩它吧,愛人,請寬恕我的愛。
 
If you cannot love me, beloved, forgive me my pain.
如果你不能愛我,愛人,請寬恕我的痛苦。
 
Do not look askance at me from afar.
不要從遠處斜眼看我
 
I will steal back to my corner and sit in the dark.
我將偷偷地退回角落坐在黑暗中
 
With both hands I will cover my naked shame.
我將用雙手遮掩我赤裸之羞愧,
 
Turn your face from me, beloved, and forgive me my pain.
轉開你的臉愛人請寬恕我的痛苦。
 
If you love me, beloved, forgive me my joy.
如果你愛我愛人請寬恕我的快樂
 
When my heart is borne away by the flood of happiness, do not smile at my perilous abandonment.
當我的心被幸福的洪水捲走時不要笑我危險的放縱
 
When I sit on my throne and rule you with my tyranny of love, when like a goddess I grant you my favour, Bear with my pride, beloved, and forgive me my joy.
當我坐在寶座上用專制的愛統治你的時候當我像個女神把愛賜給你的時候請你忍受我的驕傲愛人請寬恕我的快樂

 

這一次泰戈爾把他創作過程中靈感湧現時靈的震顫用愛的激動做比喻

藝術的熱情有時像熱戀中的情人,藝術家的心「被幸福的洪水捲走」時,危險的放縱中擺脫傳統和世俗的拘束創意才得以自由馳騁專制的統治才能突破故我塑造更高的境界

愛的激動使很平常的一顆心變得「全身赤裸」毫無顧忌,在那時刻他所能做到的遠遠超過自己的估計,天真爛漫激發了「神來之筆」。




0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁