2021年1月11日 星期一

赤裸 Stripped Naked

 赤裸 Stripped Naked

      赤裸 Stripped Naked  23x34cm      2021_01_12


釋文

你把我赤裎裸露的留在這世界之前。

You left me stripped naked before the world

R.Tagore. Gardener 56

原文如下

56
 
I was one among many women busy with the obscure daily tasks of the household.
我是日常家而忙碌的婦女
Why did you single me out and bring me away from the cool shelter of our common life你為什麼要把我從日常生活的安樂中挑選出來
Love unexpressed is sacred. It shines like gems in the gloom of the hidden heart. In the light of the curious day it looks pitifully dark.
没有表是神的。它像石般在藏的朦朧心裡發光。在奇的日光中,它得可地晦暗。
 
Ah you broke through the cover of my heart and dragged my trembling love into the open place destroying for ever the shady corner where it hid its nest.
,你打碎我心的子,把我颤慄的愛情拖到空的地方,把我藏匿在我心的一角的巢窩永遠摧毀了。
 
The other women are the same as ever.
别的婦女都和以前一樣
 
No one has peeped into their inmost being and they themselves know not their own secret.
没有人窥探到自己生命的最深,她不知道自己靈魂的秘密。
 「「
Lightly they smile and weep chatter and work. Daily they go to the temple light their lamps and fetch water from the river.
輕鬆地微笑,哭泣,聊天,工作。她每天到廟裡去,上她,到河取水。
 
I hope my love would be saved from the shivering shame of the shelterless but you turn your face away.
我希望能從無的羞中把我的情救出,但是你掉
 
Yes your path lies open before you but you have cut off my return and left me stripped naked before the world with its lidless eyes staring night and day.

是的,你前途無量,但是你把我的路切了,你把我赤裎裸露的留在日夜瞪視的世界之前

 

通常人都重視自己的隱私和秘密把個人的某些愛與美藏在內心幽暗的角落,讓它「石般閃閃「發但詩人卻不斷的表達自己,毫無保留的把自己的生命和靈魂展現在「日夜瞪視的世界之前」。

 泰戈爾詩中的第一人稱常常是女性,猶如川端康成小說的主角常是女的。這首詩的「我」認為她是被「挑選出來,她是緊張「怯」的。但我認為「她」是勇敢的、堅強的、美麗而神聖的。

 詩人把毫無保留的自我表達比喻為美女的赤裎裸露,是有文化、宗教和歷史的因素的:古典時期的希臘美術,尤其是石雕,常以裸體美表現精神美;印度的神話和廟宇也常出現裸體。赤裎表示坦白、真實、純潔、無私… 

2021年1月7日 星期四

燈熄了 Why The Lamp Went Out

     燈熄了  Why The Lamp Went Out     23x33cm    2020_0402


釋文我用披風幫它擋風 燈就熄了

I shaded it with my cloak to save it from the wind, that is why the lump went out.

R. Tagore, Gardener 52

原文如下

52
 
Why did the lamp go out

燈為熄了?
 
I shaded it with my cloak to save it from the wind
that is why the lamp went out.
我用披風幫它擋風 燈就熄了
 
Why did the flower fade

谢了?
 
I pressed it to my heart with anxious love
that is why the flower faded.
用我的熱愛把它壓在我心上,花就謝了。
 
Why did the stream dry up

河流為什麼乾了
 
I put a dam across it to have it for my use
that is why the stream dried up.
我用堤壩把它攔起來 想為我所用河就乾了
 
Why did the harp-string break

琴弦
為什麼斷了
 
I tried to force a note that was beyond its power
that is why the harp-string is broken.
硬要彈出它不能勝任的音符,琴弦就斷了。


上天的大愛普惠眾生萬物其精微和廣大遠超過任何個體之想像而且常常在乞求之前就已經賜予了

人類對美感和愛的領悟力也是上天的恩賜,在美感活動中和愛的表達與追求中,我們只能謙卑奉獻,不可以自私貪求、急功近利。

所有的美感活動都是創造行為,創作時要無私奉獻,欣賞時要感恩讚美。

美和愛都是心靈的,其生命是超然的,不為理智的計謀所控制;它不是物質,不可妄想佔為己有。

這首詩用「燈」、「花」、「河流」和「琴弦」比喻美感或愛,使深奧的美學變得平易近人,欣賞者閱讀時很容易產生共鳴,它本身就很美! 

 

 

 

 

2021年1月4日 星期一

 

Drunk

        醉 Drunk                                  23x34cm                        calligraphy                       2020_0710


釋文:   

瘋子,酒鬼,我要跟隨你,沉淪墮落!

Mad superbly drunk, I will follow youand be drunken and go to the dogs!

R.Tagore, The Gardener 42

 

原文如下


42
 
O mad
superbly drunk
瘋子醉鬼
 
If you kick open your doors and play the fool in public

如果你踢開大門眾人面前装
 
If you empty your bag in a night
and snap your fingers at prudence
如果你在一夜之間傾家蕩產對莊重輕蔑的彈著指頭
 
If you walk in curious paths and play with useless things

如果你走上歪路遊手好閒

Reck not rhyme or reason

觸犯法規和習俗
 
If unfurling your sails before the storm you snap the rudder in two

如果你在風暴前扯起船帆,把船舵劈成兩半,
 
Then I will follow you
comrade and be drunken and go to the dogs.
我就要跟随你,伙伴,喝得醉,堕落沉淪
 
I have wasted my days and nights in the company of steady wise neighbors 
重聪明的街坊人群中虚度了日日夜夜。
 
Much knowing has turned my hair grey
and much watching has made my sight dim.
過多的知識使我白了頭髮過多察使我眼力模糊。
 
For years I have gathered and heaped up scraps and fragments of them

多年攒了碎的西;
 
Crush them and dance upon them
and scatter them all to the winds.
它們摔碎,在上面跳舞,把它們撒中去吧。
 
For I know 'tis the height of wisdom to be drunken and go to the dogs.
我知道喝得醉而堕落沉淪是最高的智慧。
 
Let all crooked scruples vanish
let me hopelessly lose my way.
一切歪曲的顧慮吧,望地迷失路途。
 
Let a gust of wild giddiness come and sweep me away from my anchors.
,把我齊捲走。
 
The world is peopled with worthies
and workers useful and clever.
世界上多的是高尚的人,勤勞的人,有用又聪明的人
 
There are men who are easily first
and men who come decently after.
有的容地走在前,有的重地面。
 
Let them be happy and prosper
and let me be foolishly futile.
樂興隆吧,我傻呆用吧。
 
For I know 'tis the end of all works to be drunken and go to the dogs.
我知道和沉淪是一切勞苦的结局。
 
I swear to surrender this moment all claims to the ranks of the decent.
我此刻誓一切權益讓给正人君人。
 
I let go my pride of learning and judgment of right and of wrong.
我抛學識的自豪和是非判斷的威望
 
I'll shatter memory's vessel
scattering the last the drop of tears.
我打碎記憶罐子揮灑最后的眼
 
With the foam of the berry-red wine I will bathe and brighten my laughter.
用紅酒的泡沫洗澡,使我的歡放出光芒
 
The badge of the civil and staid I'll tear into shreds for the nonce.
撕裂温儉讓的胸章
 
I'll take the holy vow to be worthless
to be drunken and go to the dogs.
將發個廢人,喝得醉而堕落沉淪


灑脫奔放暢快淋漓

 泰戈爾跟李白一樣崇尚自由,歌頌醉酒。他們都不喜歡偽善,厭惡鄉愿和平庸。他們寧願犧牲名望和威權,只希望靈魂擺脫世俗的羈綁,在浪漫激情中奔躍飛翔;他們重視熱情和純真,超脫規範和細節。

 堕落沉淪」只是誇張之詞,詩歌裡的放浪是對現實壓力之掙扎。

 詩歌不引誘人墮落,他只是想讓在苦海中浮沉的芸芸眾生讀起來痛快而已。我們讀這首詩時,平凡而苦悶的心靈隨著活潑的詩句,從現實中解脫,自由奔馳:我們的生命變得清新而舒暢!

 這首詩也提醒我們:純真快活原是人的本性,不要把自己偽裝成「正人君子」,應該時常從生命深處把誠實善良的珍貴寶藏找出來呼吸新鮮的空氣,創造的活力才得以繼續自由飛翔。